Broken Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the spirits earn their way to the beyond by helping out the living and breathing in Hanshou Town.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Normal Tuesday

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Location : Sleeping inside of Beru...waiting for the moment when I can cause havoc in Lilac Tower.

Normal Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Normal Tuesday   Normal Tuesday EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:25 pm

"School is finally over," Seion said with a hint of happiness in his voice before collapsing on his bed.
"Only for today," Yuki reminded his friend from were he sat in front of Seion's computer.
"You're lucky though. Your mom just had to pick you up early so that you could finish up that computer assignment," Seion moaned with annoyance flashing breifly across his face.
"Don't try to act annoyed when you're not," Yuki quickly shot back without turning to look at his friend.
"Che... Don't read my emotions all the time. It gets annoying," Seion said while flipping over and burrying his face in his blood colored pillows.
"Suure," Yuki replied while turning around in the chair to look at Seion. "Say that all you want. I'll believe you in a few years." Seion just laughed for a minute before the room fell into a peaceful silence.
Back to top Go down
https://broken-spirits.rpg-board.net
Arkina

Arkina

Normal Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Tuesday   Normal Tuesday EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 4:13 pm

Ilenia bounded up to the doorstep of Seion's house. She took a moment of deep breathing and shutting her eyes before opening them and rising her hand. She pounded against the wooden door. "Brass, maybe?" she randomly wondered out loud.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Location : Sleeping inside of Beru...waiting for the moment when I can cause havoc in Lilac Tower.

Normal Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Tuesday   Normal Tuesday EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 6:54 pm

Hezaa walked out of the kitchen and slowly over to the door. "Who would be coming over now? Yuki is already here," she wondered aloud as she set her hand on the doorknob. She took a deep breath and turned the knob. She opened the door slightly and looked out. "Oh... Ilenia-chan. Come on in." She opened the door wider and moved aside so that Ilenia would have room to walk in.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

Normal Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Tuesday   Normal Tuesday EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:36 pm

"Konichiwaa, Hezaa-Chan," Ilenia bowed as a grin slip onto her face. "I was bored, so I was wondering if I could come over," she explained in case Hezaa got confused at why she was here. She waited for a moment, thinking of a smart thing to say to her. "May I stay?" Ilenia added before thinking, REAL smart, Ilenia. Couldn't you have put more thought into it? Inside, she was mad at herself. But outside, she was as happy as a daisy.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Normal Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Tuesday   Normal Tuesday EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:23 am

Hezaa just laughed. "I'm actually heading out now. You can stay though. Yuu and Sei are in Sei's room. Tell them I left. See you later, Ilenia-chan," Hezaa said before slipping out of her house.

Seion had walked down the stairs to see what was going on. He spotted Ilenia at the door and called out, "Enia, why are you here? Oh... come on up. Yuu will want to know that you're here as well."
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

Normal Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Tuesday   Normal Tuesday EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 10:06 pm

Ilenia scurried up the stairs and into Seion's room. She spoke directly to him. "I was bored and couldn't find anything better to do," she explained as she faced him. "So, I've heard of the Trash-Pick Up Day. Sounds interesting." For some reason, Ilenia faced Yuki when saying that part.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Normal Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Tuesday   Normal Tuesday EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 11:05 pm

Yuki laughed and said, "Yeah... I got dragged into it by Seion. I can't get out of it now." Seion just glared at the two and collapsed on his bed again. Yuki just chuckled some more and turned his attention to the computer screen. "What do you really want to talk about, Enia-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

Normal Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Tuesday   Normal Tuesday EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:05 pm

"I dunno. What are you doing?" Ilenia asked as she pulled up another chair and sat next to Yuki. "Hey, Seion." she called while looking back. "Mum probably doesn't know I'm here since she's at work, mind if I use your phone?"
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Normal Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Tuesday   Normal Tuesday EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:51 pm

"Don't mind," Seion mumbled while picking his phone up off his side-table and tossing it too Ilenia.
Yuki barely glanced up before saying, "Computer assignment. Mom signed me out early so that I could work on it. Came here then."
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

Normal Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Tuesday   Normal Tuesday EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:09 pm

"Don't you have your own computer?" Ilenia asked as she stood up and walked a few inches away. She dialed her mom's number and put it to her phone. The call ypu are trying to make is not available right now. Please leave a message after the BEEP. BEEP. "Hello, Mum? I'm at Seion's house. Just calling to tell you," she said before closing the phone and giving it back to Seion.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Normal Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Tuesday   Normal Tuesday EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:23 pm

Seion sat up and put the phone back on his nightstand. He then grabbed his pillow and hugged it to himself while watching Yuki. Yuki didn't turn from the computer while he thought about how to answer Ilenia's question. He finally sighed and said, "I do. But it is more fun over here." Seion just narrowed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

Normal Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Tuesday   Normal Tuesday EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:24 pm

"Yeah. It's better to be with your friends rather than staying home alone," Ilenia muttered. Then she sat down and faced Seion. "Oh, and your mum went out."
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Normal Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Tuesday   Normal Tuesday EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:33 pm

"Figured," Seion muttered before turning to watch Yuki who seconds later let out a small cheer. "What?" Seion asked after he covered up his surprise at Yuki's sudden shout.
"I've now finished my project," Yuki replied while turning to look at Ilenia and Seion with a big grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

Normal Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Tuesday   Normal Tuesday EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:10 pm

"My mum made me finish it right exactly after school," Ilenia sighed.
"I got in the car and she made me start deciding what to do," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Normal Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Tuesday   Normal Tuesday EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 6:50 pm

"I don't have that class. So I only get to hear you two complain about the assignments," Seion said while tossing a pillow at Yuki's face. Yuki caught the pillow and said, "Your own fault for not signing up for the class." Seion pouted and let himself fall back on the bed again.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

Normal Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Tuesday   Normal Tuesday EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:58 pm

"True. And so what? At least we have fun," Ilenia narrowed her eyes at Seion as she tossed back her hair. Then she grinned. "What classes do you even have, Wolfy?" she asked with an eyebrow raised.
"Boring by the looks of it," she yawned.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Normal Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Tuesday   Normal Tuesday EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 7:17 pm

Seion's face immediately turned bright pink. He brought his pillow over his face and mumbled, "Chorus." But it sounded like, "Cos." Yuki chuckled softly from where he sat.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

Normal Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Tuesday   Normal Tuesday EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:55 pm

"Cos?" Ilenia asked, grinning at Seion. "Do you mean to say...Chorus?" she asked, looking at Yuki as she put a hand to her ear, trying to listen better.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Normal Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Tuesday   Normal Tuesday EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:12 pm

Yuki just smirked and brought one of his hands up to his ear as well. "We can't understand you, Sei..." he said with his smirk becoming more noticeable with each second.
Seion glared at the two and put the pillow down beside him on the bed. "Yes. I meant chorus," he admitted while glaring at the two with his most deadly glare. Yuki just busted out laughing.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

Normal Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Tuesday   Normal Tuesday EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:14 pm

Ilenia busted out laughing. She quickly stopped and wiped a tear from her eye. "Let's hear your singing, to see if you need to improve," she muttered with a grin. "Agree, Yuki?" she asked Yuki looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Normal Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Tuesday   Normal Tuesday EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:49 pm

Seion picked up his pillow and threw it at the laughing snow elf before he could reply. The pillow hit Yuki in the face, and he fell to the ground. Seion just muttered, "You deserved that." Yuki was still laughing though. Seion's face turned a dark shade of pink, and he realized he had just thrown his only protection.
"Yes, Let's hear," Yuki gasped out after a few minutes of laughing on the ground. Seion's glare returned full force to the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

Normal Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Tuesday   Normal Tuesday EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:41 pm

"Don't be a sissy. And think twice before...Throwing your defenses." Ilenia nodded at her own comment. She grinned wide and waited to hear Seion sing.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Normal Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Tuesday   Normal Tuesday EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:44 pm

"I'm not gonna sing," Seion cried out after staring at his mental friends for ten minutes. Yuki sighed and tossed back the pillow. Seion's eyes lit up in joy at regaining his defense. He quickly hide his face from sight while Yuki said, "We'll get to hear him sing at the talent show that the choir is preforming in three days."
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

Normal Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Tuesday   Normal Tuesday EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:02 pm

"...Heh. I was planning to bring the video cam that can be attached with the huge movie screen T.V. at home." Ilenia laughed and looked at Seion.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Normal Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Tuesday   Normal Tuesday EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 7:09 pm

The color drained out of Seion's face. He burried his head even further into his pillow. Yuki was laughing his head off on the ground. He had gotten up only to fall back down. He was laughing so hard that he was crying, but he hardly ever got to see Seion so embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Normal Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Tuesday   Normal Tuesday Empty

Back to top Go down

Normal Tuesday
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Broken Spirits :: Homes :: Mizumi Household/Kyoku Household-
Jump to: