Broken Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the spirits earn their way to the beyond by helping out the living and breathing in Hanshou Town.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Murder Job Friday

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Location : Sleeping inside of Beru...waiting for the moment when I can cause havoc in Lilac Tower.

Murder Job Friday Empty
PostSubject: Murder Job Friday   Murder Job Friday EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 10:45 pm

Yoake leaned against a tree with one eye closed. She yawned and stretched. She had been at the lake for a good thrity minutes already. Well... she believed she had been there for thirty minutes. She was still waiting for the new-bee assistant to arrive. She yawned again and struggled to keep her one eye open. She leaned her head back against the tree and muttered, "Hurry up. I don't want to fall asleep before the job has even begun."
Back to top Go down
https://broken-spirits.rpg-board.net
Arkina

Arkina

Murder Job Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Job Friday   Murder Job Friday EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 10:54 pm

"Sorry for being late!" Deliah ran to Yoake, almost tripping over an out-stretched root. She breathed heavily as she leaned over and grabbed her knees tightly. "I over-slept, kinda," she apologized while straighting up and scratching the back of her head. She grinned as she was ashamed for her careless mistake.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Location : Sleeping inside of Beru...waiting for the moment when I can cause havoc in Lilac Tower.

Murder Job Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Job Friday   Murder Job Friday EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 6:32 pm

"S'Okay, Deliah-chan. Let us just get this job done with... buy why am I always the one that gets stuck with the murder jobs?" Yoake half-way wailed, half-way asked. She pushed herself off the tree and shoved a piece of paper at Deliah before turning away. She quickly observed their surroundings before walking diagonal to the lake. She turned back after going a few steps and said, "Hurry up!"
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

Murder Job Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Job Friday   Murder Job Friday EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:58 pm

As Deliah followed, she stupidly glared at the paper in confusion. She looked up and skipped to catch up. "Hey, what's this?" she asked, feeling ashamed again.

((Isn't Deliah a spirit? I'm going to finish my human and hopefully you accept and I can change the name.))
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Murder Job Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Job Friday   Murder Job Friday EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:14 pm

((In the living being realm they tend to take on soild forms that way they can interact becauses in some cases that is mandatory to complete the job.))

Yoake didn't stop as she carefully thought about what she was going to say. Her face twisted into one of confusion, and she finally just sang out, "~ Tells us 'bout our job. ~ Just read through it as we walk. ~ I already read it. ~ Watch out for tree roots. ~ And try to keep up. ~" After that had been sang Yoake sped up and easily manuevered through the trees. She had done many missions in the area around Myrtle Lake. She had also had to do many that involved Widow's Woods. She now considered the woods to be her second home. She stopped and looked back at Deliah. "Hurry up. I want to finish this job before the month is up."
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

Murder Job Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Job Friday   Murder Job Friday EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:29 pm

"Dude, I'm beside you!" Deliah pointed out as she was getting annoyed by the second. "~Oh! This seems exciting," she happily muttered as she handed the paper back to Yoake. She sighed as she gazed out to the sky while still watching out for tree roots. "Well...Maybe not exciting. But this is my first case, you see," Deliah added as she hoped Yoake wouldn't think she had a cold, stoned heart. She grinned as she started to look straight ahead of her.

((I made my person already. Gomen for the picture, I couldn't find any police lady better than this. *blushes in shame*))
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Murder Job Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Job Friday   Murder Job Friday EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:49 pm

Yoake took the paper and put it in one of her mysterious apron pockets. She hummed softly as she slipped through the trees. She twirled and hopped around as she continued to hum. Once she had gotten a bit a head of Deliah she said, "The first mission is always the one were new-bees make a ton of mistakes which is why they are usually paired with more experienced spirits. Don't worry if you make any mistakes. I still tend to make mistakes and all mistakes can be corrected given time." Yoake then started humming again and slipped through the trees as she stared singing Innocent Snow by Abingdon Boys School.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

Murder Job Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Job Friday   Murder Job Friday EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:10 pm

Deliah wasn't yet satisfied. "You seem like you don't like very many people," she grouched as she slipped her hands in her sweater pockets. She started to hum to the song Fireflies by Owl City. Her grin vanished but she was glad as the song breathed through the woods as i was about nature. She shrugged and sighed a tired sigh. "...So...When are we going to get there? And where to?" Deliah broke her hum for a second before beginning again.

((Too true. Fireflies pwns.))
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Murder Job Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Job Friday   Murder Job Friday EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:48 am

Yoake stopped and leaned against a tree. She brought one finger to her chin and tilted her head to the side. "Let me think..." she muttered before closing her eyes. A couple of seconds later she opened her eyes and smirked. "We're going deep into the woods in hunt for the murder. We've got to find his trail first though. I don't know when we're going to get there. Let us just keep moving and hope we find him quickly." With that Yoake pushed herself off the tree and danced through the woods while humming random tones that popped into her head. She may have looked like she wasn't doing anything to passerbys, but that was her objective. She was actually looking around her very carefully looking for any trace of the killer.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

Murder Job Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Job Friday   Murder Job Friday EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 4:16 pm

Deliah nodded as she squatted down and brushed off some unusual leaves to the side. "Would this be a trace?" she asked as she pointing to the footprint she discovered. "Should I take a sample of the dirt?" she added as she rummaged through her side-bag.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Murder Job Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Job Friday   Murder Job Friday EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:27 pm

Yoake bounded over to Deliah and bent down beside her. She studied the footprint carefully before standing up. Her tone of voice had lost its normal childish air when she spoke again. "Go ahead. Be careful from now on where you place your foot." Yoake then picked her way carefully through the underbrush back in the direction they had come from. She could easily spot more unsually placed piles of leaves on the ground as she traced their path back a bit. She then turned around and walked back to Deliah with worry deep in her eyes and a smirk fixed on her face.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

Murder Job Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Job Friday   Murder Job Friday EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 4:00 pm

Deliah finished up taking a sample of the dirt and bounced up. She had a smirk on her face as well before skipping ahead of Yoake as she was careful to watch her step. "Yoake! Don't be left behind yourself!" she exclaimed, not stopping to show that she was not always left behind and can be in the lead if she likes.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Murder Job Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Job Friday   Murder Job Friday EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 6:51 pm

Yoake stopped and rolled her eyes. She pulled out a rubber band and put her long blond hair up in a ponytail. She then hurried after Deliah while keeping an eye on the surrounded area. While she was moving she noticed movement ahead of Deliah. She picked up speed and jumped toward Deliah when she saw a gun glint in the sunlight. She heard the weapon go off right as she collided with Deliah. She heard an angry grunt before the sound of running feet was heard. She quickly got to her feet and aked, "Are you alright, Deli-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

Murder Job Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Job Friday   Murder Job Friday EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:26 pm

Deliah rubbed her head as she stood up. "We have to go after him!" she exclaimed as she kept her hand on her gun, ready for action. "He thought he could shoot us, him," she munbled under her breath as her hair flew in all directions as the man's movement caused wind.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Murder Job Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Job Friday   Murder Job Friday EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:21 am

"Wait, Deli-chan. There is a reason this job was only available to assistants. We can't act like others and just rush into action. We have to take our time. Learn about his abilities and then strike," Yoake explained as she grabbed a hold of Deliah's arm. Her face was blank for once. Not a trace of her normal expressions was on her pale face. Her eyes looked distant and tired while her body language spoke of extreme worry. "For now... we should find a place to rest and put the pieces of information we have right now together."
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

Murder Job Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Job Friday   Murder Job Friday EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:19 pm

"Let's go over to the small cave on the side." Deliah was careful not to point and motioned her eyes toward the place. "He won't be able to find us, we'll be in too deep," she whispered to Yaoke, holding her friend's arm.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Murder Job Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Job Friday   Murder Job Friday EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 9:25 pm

Yoake nodded and began walking slowly toward the cave. Her mind was a whirlwind of thoughts. She suddenly heard a scream. She turned in the direction of the sound before turning to look at Deliah. "What was that?" she hissed out while turning back in the direction the noise had come from.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

Murder Job Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Job Friday   Murder Job Friday EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 10:02 pm

"I don't know..." Deliah whispered in fear. "Should we go after it?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Murder Job Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Job Friday   Murder Job Friday EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 10:48 pm

"You go to the cave. I'm going to investigate what that sound was," Yoake whispered. She then pulled her arm out of Deliah's grip and disappeared into the trees.

Yoake easily slipped through the trees until she spotted a young girl sitting in a clearing. She was clutching her side and crying in pain. Yoake stopped moving and watched her with wide blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

Murder Job Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Job Friday   Murder Job Friday EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:06 pm

"But-!" Yoake had already left. Deliah shivered as wind passed, but heeded and clutched her bag as she ran towards the inside of the cave. "AHHHHH!!" she screamed. A body lay down, fainted or dead, she didn't know. "Yoake!! A body," she whimpered, backing out and running to where Yoake headed.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Murder Job Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Job Friday   Murder Job Friday EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:46 pm

Yoake looked around in confusion. She had found the spot where the scream had come from... but there wasn't anyone there. She sighed right as she heard Deliah scream. She took off toward the girl suddenly worried about her friend's well-being.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

Murder Job Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Job Friday   Murder Job Friday EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 11:27 pm

"T-there's...a...body in...the cave..." Deliah breathed slowly.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Murder Job Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Job Friday   Murder Job Friday EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:40 am

Yoake's blue eyes widened. She didn't bust out laughing like she had done not to many Saturdays ago. She quickly made her way to the cave. She quickly examined the body before hurrying back over to Deliah. She said, "I'm going to call Emma. I'll have her come down and take a look at the body. You'll have to call me Aoi for a while," Yoake told Deliah in a low, calm sounding voice. As she talked Yoake's appearance switched to that of Aoi. She then stood up and walked a bit away from Deliah. She then pulled out her cell phone and dialed Emma's number.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

Murder Job Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Job Friday   Murder Job Friday EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:03 pm

"Ello?" Emma asked right after putting her phone to her ear. "Emma speaking. Any reports?" she asked as she pushed her chair to her desk.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Murder Job Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Job Friday   Murder Job Friday EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:19 pm

"Hello, Emma-san. This Aoi from Dia's Diner. I'm out by Myrtly Lake right now with Deli. Deli just found a body in a cave not to far from us. We think you should take a look," Yoake replied as soon as Emma answered the phone. She glanced back at Deliah before turning to look at the cave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Murder Job Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Job Friday   Murder Job Friday Empty

Back to top Go down

Murder Job Friday
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Broken Spirits :: Outside Town :: Myrtle Lake-
Jump to: