Broken Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the spirits earn their way to the beyond by helping out the living and breathing in Hanshou Town.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rainy Saturday

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Location : Sleeping inside of Beru...waiting for the moment when I can cause havoc in Lilac Tower.

Rainy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Rainy Saturday   Rainy Saturday EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:49 pm

Yoake leaned against the brick wall that surrounded the Gatekeeper's compound. Her blue eyes glared up at the sky which in her opinion was crying. Yoake let out a frustrated growl. She had been feeling low all day. That was a feeling that didn't bode well with the seven-year old spirit. Yoake closed her eyes and sang, "Rain ~ Rain ~ Go away ~ Never come again! ~ Rain ~ Rain ~ Go away ~ Never come again! ~" She let out another dejected sigh and started humming the song. She opened one of her blue eyes and watched the other Gatekeeper Spirits hurry around the compound trying to keep from getting soaked. She giggled and stepped away from the wall. She began to twirl around in the rain. Her maid dress flared out around her. She then started singing, "~ Rain ~ Rain ~ Go away ~ Never come again! ~ Rain ~ Rain ~ Go away ~ Never come again! ~"
Back to top Go down
https://broken-spirits.rpg-board.net
× яαž¡єℓ ×

× яαž¡єℓ ×

Rainy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Rainy Saturday EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 8:08 pm

Raziel sighed, "Funny the way it is isnt it?" he asked himself, its been a long day he had been walking around town for a long time now, hidding his book under his shirt, he couldnt fin anywhere to leave it, nor he knew where he was; it's been a few days since he got there and didnt know how things worked around there, who he could talk to, where to go, no one explainhed anything to him and if they once did he wasnt listening. these days reminded him how much he missed when he was alive, he would really kill for a secod chance.maybe looking into the portal would be a good idea he heard singing "it wont go away" when he turned around he saw a girl, dancing and turning in the rain, were these the guards in charge of the gate?
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Location : Sleeping inside of Beru...waiting for the moment when I can cause havoc in Lilac Tower.

Rainy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Rainy Saturday EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 8:13 pm

Yoake stopped twirling around when she spotted a figure in black. She bounded over to him and asked, "What can I do for you... uh... who are you?" She tilted her head to the side, and her blond hair ended up falling into her face. She quickly brushed the hair out of her face and behind her ear. She then clasped her hands together behind her back and stood up on her tip-toes. "So... who are you, mister?"
Back to top Go down
× яαž¡єℓ ×

× яαž¡єℓ ×

Rainy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Rainy Saturday EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 8:28 pm

"Um Raziel sacre, im new a-arond"he muttured seeing the girl infront of him, It started to rain harder and get colder, his free arm then over to hold the book under his shirt "C-can you help me?" Raziel asked this weater was too much to handle even for someone like him it was.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Rainy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Rainy Saturday EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 8:33 pm

"Hmm... Can I or Will I?" Yoake asked before twirling around on the spot. "I've decided. I'll help you. First, my name is Yoake Kyoku. I'm the Gatekeeper's Assistant. Second, you are currently standing outside of the Crimson Portal compound. The portal to the other realms is located at the center of this compount. No one is allowed to cross to another realm today though. Third, do you know where White Castle is? Fourth, do you know what class you are? And lastly, why were you walking around out here in the first place if you didn't recieve a welcome from one of the ruling spirits?"
Back to top Go down
× яαž¡єℓ ×

× яαž¡єℓ ×

Rainy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Rainy Saturday EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 8:48 pm

Raziel stared at yoake a little confused "You talk too much" he said he stood there thinking of how to anser the questions "I Was welcomed by someone, i think, but i dont listen to people that are, um, boring."he wrapped his arms around himself creating, little body heath." i do not know where anything is, and um, i think, im not sure, i gess im something about a queen's class" he answered the questions he remembered.He yawned.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Rainy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Rainy Saturday EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 8:58 pm

"Beru isn't boring. I don't talk to much. You should pay attention. The boring stuff was probably info you needed. You most likely haven't meet Beru yet. Beru is the Queen Spirit. Beru is never boring," Yoake snapped while folding her arms across her chest. She glared at Raziel for a good two minutes before smirking. "I'll show you to Lilac Tower. Then I'll be sure you meet Beru."
Back to top Go down
× яαž¡єℓ ×

× яαž¡єℓ ×

Rainy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Rainy Saturday EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:11 pm

Raziel noded "but you do talk too much." he said under his breath and bettwen teeth 'i got myself into somethin eighter Fun or i just sent myself to a not-that-so-living hell, well yes that was a long tittle' he sighed 'Who was beru again?, who cares i bet she is boring'. he followed yoake to the lilac tower. 'i need somewhere to keep myself warm'
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Rainy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Rainy Saturday EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:13 pm

Posting for this thread is being moved to Lilac Tower.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Rainy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Rainy Saturday EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 8:10 pm

Yoake skipped back into the Gatekeeper compound. She hummed softly to herself while trying to dodge the little rain that was left. She smiled happily to herself as she skipped through the halls of the compound. She quickly slipped into her room, dropped the letter on her bed, and hurried back out of the room. She run quickly to the room where the portal was kept. Her smile turned into a smirk as she disappeared through the portal. She was heading toward Hanshou Town to start her shift at Dia's Diner and to check in with her twin. She couldn't wait to see him and Wolfy-chan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rainy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Rainy Saturday Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainy Saturday
Page 1 of 1