Broken Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the spirits earn their way to the beyond by helping out the living and breathing in Hanshou Town.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rainy Saturday

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Location : Sleeping inside of Beru...waiting for the moment when I can cause havoc in Lilac Tower.

Rainy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Rainy Saturday   Rainy Saturday EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:18 pm

Yoake skipped up to the large wooden double doors of Lilac Tower. 'Why do they call this place Lilac Tower? The tower isn't even purple. Its... uh... some weird white blue color.' Yoake's smirk stayed planted on her face as she glared at the door. She glanced back to check on Raziel before knocking on the door. A voice shouted, "State Name, Class, and Reason for Coming."
"Kyoku, Yoake and Raziel. I forgot his last name. Uh... I'm the Gatekeeper's Assistant. He's a Queen's Spirit. He needs to meet the Queen," Yoake shouted back in answer.
The voice shouted, "The Queen is currently out. You may speak to the Lady. Open the door." With the final order from the voice the doors began to open.
Yoake's smirk grew even smaller as the doors opened. Why did Kesa have to take over? Mou... This isn't going to be fun. "Hurry up, Raziel. We don't want to keep Kesa waiting," Yoake shouted back to Raziel before walking into the tower.
Back to top Go down
https://broken-spirits.rpg-board.net
× яαž¡єℓ ×

× яαž¡єℓ ×

Rainy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Rainy Saturday EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:28 pm

'Well this seems... intresting'Raziel thought as he stared at the doors dumbfounded, he came back as he heard yoake's voice "uh Sure" after following her inside he sighed "my last name is Sacre you know" he sighed, it was warmer inside, after semi drying his hands he took out from under his hoodie his book 'rhe book theif' was written as the tittle. "at least you are safe now."he smiled at the book.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Location : Sleeping inside of Beru...waiting for the moment when I can cause havoc in Lilac Tower.

Rainy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Rainy Saturday EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:33 pm

Yoake looked down at Raziel from the second floor. "Hurry up. We've got to get to the top. Quickly or Kesa will be in a bad mood. Which is scary!" Yoake shouted before she started climbing the stairs again. The tower was hollow in the center with stairs winding up and up all the way to the 20th floor, the top floor. The 20th floor also held the Queen's Office. Yoake sighed. She hated climbing the stairs of Lilac Tower. 'Does Beru like lilacs? I'll ask her that the next time I see her. I mean nothing in here is purple. Is he following me yet?' Yoake paused halfway up to the third floor. She looked down, and her smirk grew bigger. "Hurry it up now, Raziel. I don't want to get holes punched into my body when we finally get to Kesa's office."
Back to top Go down
× яαž¡єℓ ×

× яαž¡єℓ ×

Rainy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Rainy Saturday EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:42 pm

"Just what we needed, stair" he said as he started running up the stair, after a few floors he got tired so he started walking, still being one floor away from yoake he looked up "You have to be kidding me" he stopped for a few seconds to catch his breath "Oh god, t-this is why i dont like runnig, i-i just walk and t-take my time" he said bettwen breaths.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Rainy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Rainy Saturday EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:44 pm

"You can't. Baka. Unless you want to be full of holes. Which I don't personally. I would keep running up those stairs if I was you," Yoake shouted back. She had gotten used to having to climb the stairs. She stopped suddenly and slapped her head. She quickly climbed up to the last few steps to the tenth floor. "Hurry it up. I just remembered the elevator they installed a few months ago."
Back to top Go down
× яαž¡єℓ ×

× яαž¡єℓ ×

Rainy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Rainy Saturday EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:52 pm

"You are Killing me woman!" Raziel shouted,loosing it for a few seconds, started running as fast as he could, wich was more like walking kind of fast, after the eighth floor he gave up on runnin and started walking again, the next two floors he feel on his kneed "C-cold, hungry and t-t-tired, damn it all." he looked up to yoake more like glaring at her "Y-you, A-are s-mart"he slowly stood up "if i could i would clap at how smart you are!" he shouted
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Rainy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Rainy Saturday EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:56 pm

"Gomen, gomen," Yoake said while rolling her eyes. She pushed herself off the wall and turned to wall down a hall. "Follow me. It is like a different maze on each floor. Ten and twenty are especially hard to remember." She then started walking quickly down the hall toward the elevator which was located at the center of the level ten maze. I wonder if Deliah is around. I'll look for her later.
Back to top Go down
× яαž¡єℓ ×

× яαž¡єℓ ×

Rainy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Rainy Saturday EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:07 pm

"Okay, okay as long as i dont have to run anymore" he noded the book still in his hands resting them in his stomach.He took a deep breath and started to catch up with yoake 'I can walk i cant run but i can walk' he then tripped with his own feet "This is why i dont quit smoking, the world is annoying!" he got up and got a wtf box out "... Now ill keep quiet and walk to where ever i need to, wont complain and just, wont care about anything anymore" he said throwing the useless pack of cigars to the floor and kept walking 'And i thought everything would be over after death'
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Rainy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Rainy Saturday EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:10 pm

Yoake's smirk turned to a smile as she spotted the elevator doors. "Finally! I thought I had gotten us lost for a second!" Yoake shouted in pleasure. She bounded over to the door and pushed the up button. She then turned to look at Raziel. "Don't smoke any of those things around Kesa. Hurry it up. The elevator could get here any second." As she spoke a ding issued from behind her. She turned around and smiled as the door to the elevator opened. She bounded inside and pushed the button labeled twenty. "Hurry or you'll have to climb the stairs again, Raz-chan."
Back to top Go down
× яαž¡єℓ ×

× яαž¡єℓ ×

Rainy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Rainy Saturday EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:20 pm

He hurried and ran into th elevator "dont worrie i wont, they are useless now" he said refering to the cigars he threw "R-raz-chan? ugh i dont c-care anymore" he yawned all this confusion and movement was making him tired, he started to play with the book in his hands again opening it and closing it eyeing the pages. "Where were we going again?"he asked.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Rainy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Rainy Saturday EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:25 pm

"Floor Twenty. Maze Level Twenty. Center Room which belongs to Beru 'Kesa' Akai, the Queen Spirit," Yoake replied as the elevator door shut. As soon as the door shut the elevator began to move. Yoake pushed an intercom button and said, "This is Kyoku, Yoake and ... uh... Sacre, Raziel. We're going to visit Lady Kesa 'Beru' Akai. I request that this elevator go at its fastest speed."
"Request accepted and approved. Increasing elevator speed. Please hang onto something," came the fuzzy reply.
"Thank you," Yoake said before grabing the gold bar that was on three of the four elevator walls. "I'd grab a hold. This thing goes really, really fast."
Back to top Go down
× яαž¡єℓ ×

× яαž¡єℓ ×

Rainy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Rainy Saturday EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:34 pm

"Yea sure w- gah" Raz was about to get ahold of the bar behind him when the elevator started moving, the more it went up the faster it went, by the second floor raziel was already down. "im not complaining, im not complaining, im not complaining, God damn it all to hell!"he shouted and all of the sudden the elevation stoped.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Rainy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Rainy Saturday EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:37 pm

"~ I told you to grab on. ~" Yoake sang out before skipping off of the elevator. "I would hurry or the elevator will take you down just as fast to the bottom floor." Yoake then turned and started walking toward the center of the maze. Which is the way to Bell's office? I can't remember. So... I'll pick one at random. Uh... That one... I guess we're going left. "Hurry, Raz-chan. The elevator doors are gonna close in a second." Yoake then started skipping down the hall to the left.
Back to top Go down
× яαž¡єℓ ×

× яαž¡єℓ ×

Rainy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Rainy Saturday EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:45 pm

"I swear if i wasnt dead, she would kill me" he sighed as he stood up and stepped outside the elevator. He shook his head waking himself up "are we there yet?" he looked up seeing yoake already gone, him still standing outside the elevator everything was silent "Great!" Raz's groan broke the silence "Why cant i hae a normal evening, i mean im DEAD after all!"he said to himself "ugh why bother i will end up lost anyways"
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Rainy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Rainy Saturday EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:48 pm

Yoake stopped and looked behind her. He isn't there. Hmm... must have left him at the elevator. She turned around and quickly bounded down the hall back the way she had just come from. She came to a stop when she reached the elevator room. "Raz-chan! Over here. Hurry up! Kesa is expecting us!" She waved her arms over her head as she jumped up and down while shouting at Raziel. "Come on! We don't have all day! Usa-san even wants you to hurry!"
Back to top Go down
× яαž¡єℓ ×

× яαž¡єℓ ×

Rainy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Rainy Saturday EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:54 pm

'Oh-kay there she is' he looked over her and went over "usa-chan?" he asked himself, while he looked down the cold was almost gone "How long will it take to get there?"he stoped infront of yoake rubbing his eyes trying to stay awake 'too many questions but im tired'
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Rainy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Rainy Saturday EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 11:02 pm

"... Uh... I don't know how long it will take to reach the center of the hardest maze in Lilac Tower," Yoake replied. Her face then twisted into tha of undenyable irratation. "It isn't Usa-chan. It is Usa-san. Usa-san is my bunny. See." She pulled the small plush rabbit out of her apron pocket and held it out for Raziel to see. "I think you need to... uh... what is the word... oh... yeah... stop complaining so much... and stop smoking. You should try to have more fun... and pay more attention. Usa-san thinks so too." With that Yoake hugged the bunny to her chest. She stared at the ground for a full minute before turning around and saying, "But since you want to get this meeting over with. Follow me as quickly as your little feet can go. Try to be more of a man next time." She then started walking down the hallway again.
Back to top Go down
× яαž¡єℓ ×

× яαž¡єℓ ×

Rainy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Rainy Saturday EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 11:09 pm

he chuckled "usa-san sure thing" he smiled at the little bunny he found the little thing cute "Im not smoking and im not going to quit... for now now" he chuckled again "Oh yes i am annoying" when he heard the last part of her statement he sighed, ignoring what she had said, or at least trying to. "Ill stop playng around then"
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Rainy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Rainy Saturday EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 11:17 pm

Yoake just giggled and kept walking. "Do you want to hold onto Usa-san for me, Raz-chan?" she asked while giggling. She turned around and held the bunny out to him. She didn't stop walking though. She knew this part of the maze like the back of her hand, so she didn't need to see where she was going. The smile on her face was very small and hardly noticeable but the amusement in her voice was obvious to everyone including herself.
Back to top Go down
× яαž¡єℓ ×

× яαž¡єℓ ×

Rainy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Rainy Saturday EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 11:23 pm

"uh, sure" he said while grabbing the stuffed animal with one hand, he looked at it while walking "Well, this is kind of awkward" he said the book in his hands slipping and falling "hmm" he looked down still holding up the bunny and going down and picking up the other thing.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Rainy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Rainy Saturday EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 11:31 pm

Yoake stopped and turned around again. She spotted the book on the ground, and her smile turned into a smirk. She bounded over to Raziel and swipped the book off the ground. She then bounded away from him with the book still in her hands. "Come on, slowpoke. Don't drop Usa-san, please!" she called over her shoulder as she bounded on ahead. "We're almost to Kesa's office."
Back to top Go down
× яαž¡єℓ ×

× яαž¡єℓ ×

Rainy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Rainy Saturday EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 11:40 pm

he sighed "Well thats why i dropped liesel" he said following her the stuffed animal still in his hands , he looked at it once again 'It remind me of kira, i miss that kitten' he yawned still walking
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Rainy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Rainy Saturday EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 11:47 pm

"Stop yawning already," Yoake snapped before coming to a stop in front of a dark purple door with golden swirls all around it. "We've reached her office. Stand up straight. Hand me Usa-san. I'll be hanging onto the book for a little longer. Hurry it up. We don't have all day." Yoake's eyes had become dangerous slits, and she had an insane grin on her pale face. "Hurry, hurry. Kesa's probably already angry at us."
Back to top Go down
× яαž¡єℓ ×

× яαž¡єℓ ×

Rainy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Rainy Saturday EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 11:51 pm

"uh?" he noded and gave her usa-san "Be c-careful with leisel"he knocked on the purple door waiting for the one inside to reply.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Rainy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Rainy Saturday EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 12:19 am

The doors opened to reveal a small pale girl sitting at her desk with a glare that could kill on her face. Yoake ignored the look and bounded into the room. "Hi there! Scarlet-chan has a new helper. His name is Sacre, Raziel," she said with a wide smile to the clearly annoyed spirit girl.
"You took to long to get here, Yoake," the girl hissed. She didn't even spare Raziel a glance as she continued to glare at Yoake.
"You're so mean, Kesa. I even helped out one of your subordinates," Yoake whinned with fake tears sprouting from her eyes.
Kesa turned to Raziel and studied him with narrowed maroon eyes. "Hmph. You could've said that sooner, Ice."
"I did," Yoake replied with a fake sniff.
"Whatever. I'm Kesa 'Beru' Akai. I'm the Lady Spirit. You'll be working under me. Introduce yourself," Kesa snapped while watching Raziel with not so narrowed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rainy Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday   Rainy Saturday Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainy Saturday
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next