Broken Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the spirits earn their way to the beyond by helping out the living and breathing in Hanshou Town.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trash Pick-Up Day

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Location : Sleeping inside of Beru...waiting for the moment when I can cause havoc in Lilac Tower.

Trash Pick-Up Day Empty
PostSubject: Trash Pick-Up Day   Trash Pick-Up Day EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 10:20 pm

Seion sat on the sofa with his eyes closed. His head was resting on Yuki's shoulder as they waited for the other members of their Myrtle Lake Clean Up Squad to arrive. He sighed. Just thinking about the name made him want to yell at his mom for hours. He could hear her humming away in the kitchen preparing snacks for when they finished picking up.
Back to top Go down
https://broken-spirits.rpg-board.net
× яαž¡єℓ ×

× яαž¡єℓ ×

Trash Pick-Up Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Trash Pick-Up Day EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 10:39 pm

WHat the hell was he doing he wondered listing up for something like this wasnt like him at all, but heck he was bored after all since he got here it had been nothing but boredoom all over, he sighed as he looked at the house hold infront of him he went over to the door and knocked waiting for an answer he looked down playing his feet with some dirt.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Location : Sleeping inside of Beru...waiting for the moment when I can cause havoc in Lilac Tower.

Trash Pick-Up Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Trash Pick-Up Day EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:07 am

Seion's mom, Hezaa Mizumi, yelled, "Get the door, Sei." from the kitchen. Seion just let out a small sigh before sitting up straight. Yuki shot him a sympathetic look before Seion stood up. He walked over to the door slowly praying that the person would go away. That was not the case when Seion opened the door. He let out a silent disappointed sigh before opening the door wider and moving out of the way. "Come in. I'm Seion Mizumi. Who are you?" Seion wasn't even looking at Raziel as he introduced himself out of habit.
Back to top Go down
× яαž¡єℓ ×

× яαž¡єℓ ×

Trash Pick-Up Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Trash Pick-Up Day EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:14 am

"Sacre, Raziel" he said in a low manner not bothering to look at seion, he kept on playing with the dirt regreating his chioce of wanting to help, it had been a while since he lad his daily nicotine dose he finally decided to let it out and sighed even if he wanted not to do it had become a habbit.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

Trash Pick-Up Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Trash Pick-Up Day EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 4:16 pm

"Wait for me!" Deliah yelled as she scampered to Seion's doorstep. She breathed loudly as she grinned and stood straight up. "Hey, there! I'm Deliah Hiranu Fujikosi! You must be Seion and Raziel," she introduced and greeted to the two boys.
Back to top Go down
× яαž¡єℓ ×

× яαž¡єℓ ×

Trash Pick-Up Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Trash Pick-Up Day EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 4:52 pm

"hey"he said as a greeting to the other spirit, his position not changing much.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

Trash Pick-Up Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Trash Pick-Up Day EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:11 pm

Deliah grinned but it quickly faded. "May we enter?" she asked while facing Seion.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Trash Pick-Up Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Trash Pick-Up Day EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 6:52 pm

Seion blinked and nodded. Yuki had gotten to his feet and was watching the two newcomers with slightly narrowed eyes. Hezaa finally appeared from the kitchen with a picnic basket in her hands. She smiled at the guests and said, "We're just about ready to get going. We're just waiting to see if Kurin and Sei's other friend might come as well."
Back to top Go down
× яαž¡єℓ ×

× яαž¡єℓ ×

Trash Pick-Up Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Trash Pick-Up Day EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:21 pm

Raz looked up seeing yuki's eyes made him look down again "Thank you" he softly said as he moved inside giving just a few steps not wanting to be the only one like him there he waited for daliah to come inside, something that he normally wouldnt do.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Trash Pick-Up Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Trash Pick-Up Day EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:42 pm

Hezaa smiled and set the picnic basket down on the coffee table. She glanced around and scowled briefly at Yuki's expression. "Well... I'll call Kurin and Ilenia too see if they are going to help out. Yuki, wipe that glare off your face," she said before leaving the room. Yuki just giggled and stopped glaring at Deliah and Raziel. Seion and Yuki glanced at each other right before Yuki busted out laughing, and Seion had a small smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
× яαž¡єℓ ×

× яαž¡єℓ ×

Trash Pick-Up Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Trash Pick-Up Day EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 8:00 pm

"Um, alright" raz said feeling confuced but he smiled at the other two "Need, help?" he offered heeza.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

Trash Pick-Up Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Trash Pick-Up Day EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:33 pm

"You can go, Raziel. I'll just see if I can bust-I mean, know more things about these two," Deliah grumped as she eyed Yuki and Seion with evil eyes. "And what's so funny?" she snapped at them, more referring to Yuki. She straightened up, as she was hunched when talking not-so-very-nice things at the two new people in her life.
Back to top Go down
× яαž¡єℓ ×

× яαž¡єℓ ×

Trash Pick-Up Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Trash Pick-Up Day EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:38 pm

"But, why would i go? i was supose to help out" he said not understanding daliah's words, "im not returning to kesa's office." he said to himself already knowing the elder queen.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

Trash Pick-Up Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Trash Pick-Up Day EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:11 pm

"No, I mean with Hezaa-Sama to call Ilenia and whoever else," Deliah quickly mumbled as she understood about Beru. She gulped and turned back to Seion and Yuki.

((GTG))
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Trash Pick-Up Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Trash Pick-Up Day EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:26 am

Hezaa smiled and said, "Well... Raziel-kun, if you'll follow me. Sei, Yuu, be nice to our other guest. Stop laughing as well." She then smiled again and walked into the darker regions of the house.

Yuki and Seion glanced at each other before smirking. Yuki had walked back to the couch and was sitting down with a book on his lap. Seion gave Deliah a small smile before joining Yuki on the couch. He immediately snatched the book away from Yuki and began reading. Yuki just leaned back and shut his eyes.
Back to top Go down
× яαž¡єℓ ×

× яαž¡єℓ ×

Trash Pick-Up Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Trash Pick-Up Day EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 1:29 am

raziel noded "Okay" he said as he followed hezaa deeper in the house.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

Trash Pick-Up Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Trash Pick-Up Day EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:27 pm

Deliah, not tearing her eyes off of the two, sat on the couch opposite. Then she couldn't take it any longer. As she kept looking at them, it seemed like she'd known them for ages. She shook her head to get rid of the sight stuck in her mind and looked back at Seion. "Do you have anything to do while we wait?" Deliah impatiently asked.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Trash Pick-Up Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Trash Pick-Up Day EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 9:33 pm

Hezaa walked into the family room and flipped on the lights. She grabbed one phone and then tossed her cell to Raziel. "Search through my contacts until you find Ilenia. Ask her if she wants to help out once you hit the talk button." Hezaa then sat down on one of the couches and dialed Kurin's number.

Seion glanced up from Yuki's book with a smirk forming on his face. Yuki just raised an eyebrow sensing a sudden change in his friend's feelings. Seion pretended to think about it for a bit before saying, "Not really. You can ask us questions if you want. Or we could ask you questions."
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

Trash Pick-Up Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Trash Pick-Up Day EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 10:04 pm

"I'd rather you ask me." Deliah was going to find out if they had tough, or really, really easy questions. "I have better answers than questions," she added as though they might not understand why.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Trash Pick-Up Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Trash Pick-Up Day EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 11:06 pm

Yuki and Seion glanced at each other. Yuki was already sitting up straight with boy eyes open while Seion was still leaning against Yuki. "Interesting," they both said at the same time. Seion then asked, "Why did you decide to help out with this activity?"
Back to top Go down
× яαž¡єℓ ×

× яαž¡єℓ ×

Trash Pick-Up Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Trash Pick-Up Day EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 11:31 pm

"Okay" he said taking the cellphone from her hand, and looking for the number, after a few minutes he found the number and dialed it, a few rings passed and someone answered "Um, Hello, im Calling to ask if Miss Ilena is there?"he noded, something he did when ever he was unsure of somethin "This is her? Well, miss Hezaa is asking if you would like to help clean the lake..."
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

Trash Pick-Up Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Trash Pick-Up Day EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:12 pm

((She's my person.))

Ilenia said, "I'm on my way right now." She hang up and scurried for her jacket. As she pulled it on, she put on her hat and furry boots. "Bye, Mom!" she called as she hurried out and straight to Seion's house on her bike, as he lived close.

"I care about the Earth, unlike maybe you two," Deliah answered, cracking her knuckles. She glared at the two, as they were interested in something...But what?
Back to top Go down
× яαž¡єℓ ×

× яαž¡єℓ ×

Trash Pick-Up Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Trash Pick-Up Day EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:22 pm

((Ok))

"Okay" he said as he hung and returned the phone. "She's on her way."
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

Trash Pick-Up Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Trash Pick-Up Day EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:03 pm

"Seion?" Ilenia knocked on the door as she shivered, waiting for the door to be opened. "Yuki?" she called again while knocking again. "Hezaa-Sama? Anyone?" Ilenia didn't want to be staying outside long, she was about to freeze.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Trash Pick-Up Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Trash Pick-Up Day EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:54 pm

Seion jumped off the couch and ran to the door. He shot a glare at Yuki who smiled innocently at him. He then opened the door and transfered his glare to Ilenia. He glared at her for only a second before smiling. "Hey, Enia. Come on in. We're just waiting for Kuro now," he said while moving aside for his friend.
"So... what makes you think we don't care about the Earth?" Yuki asked Deliah.

Hezaa nodded her thanks and grabbed the phone. She was waiting for Kuro to pick up her phone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trash Pick-Up Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Trash Pick-Up Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Trash Pick-Up Day
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Broken Spirits :: Homes :: Mizumi Household/Kyoku Household-
Jump to: