Broken Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the spirits earn their way to the beyond by helping out the living and breathing in Hanshou Town.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trash Pick-Up Day

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Arkina

Arkina

Trash Pick-Up Day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Trash Pick-Up Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:20 pm

"Never said you were nosy," Deliah mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Location : Sleeping inside of Beru...waiting for the moment when I can cause havoc in Lilac Tower.

PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Trash Pick-Up Day - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 6:41 pm

Yuki and Seion sat on the couch staring at the door as it opened to reveal, Seion's cousin. "Hey, Aunt Hezaa! I'm here!" the girl shouted as she walked into the living room. She smiled and waved at Seion and Yuki before walking into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
https://broken-spirits.rpg-board.net
× яαž¡єℓ ×

× яαž¡єℓ ×

PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Trash Pick-Up Day - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:30 pm

"no, seriously what was i-?" his attention went from the things in his hand to daliah and then to the one who just entered the room, thats right, there was someone they were waiting for "uh Hello" he greeted silently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trash Pick-Up Day   Trash Pick-Up Day - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trash Pick-Up Day
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Broken Spirits :: Homes :: Mizumi Household/Kyoku Household-
Jump to: