Broken Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the spirits earn their way to the beyond by helping out the living and breathing in Hanshou Town.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saturday Rush

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arkina

Arkina

Saturday Rush - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Rush   Saturday Rush - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:04 pm

"Hm?" Deliah looked up at Seion. "Oh, I was just standing here waiting..." she muttered as a strand of hair landed in front on her face. As she pushed it back and clipped it back on top of her head, she added, "But, since you asked, I'd like to hear or read the menu. Please and thank you." Then Deliah's darted back to Seion.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Location : Sleeping inside of Beru...waiting for the moment when I can cause havoc in Lilac Tower.

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Rush   Saturday Rush - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:41 pm

Seion bent down and pulled a menu out from below the counter top. "Here you go. Aoi will serve and take your order if you decide to have anything," Seion said with a quick glance over at Yoake who was just walking by.
Yoake's face twisted into a pout, and she cried out, "Mou... Wolfy-chan, don't be mean to me. I'm your favorite here."
"You wish," Seion muttered at a volume where Yoake could still here him.
Yoake pouted again and walked away to get another costumer's order. Seion could just imagaine Yuki laughing his head off from the emotions rolling of Yoake.
Back to top Go down
https://broken-spirits.rpg-board.net
Arkina

Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Rush   Saturday Rush - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 2:32 pm

Deliah nodded. After seeing how brave Aoi was, she had started to learn to fit in with the human world as well. Her stomach growled unusually. Sighing, she found an empty table and sat down. Deliah looked in the menu. Nothing would appeal to her.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

Location : Sleeping inside of Beru...waiting for the moment when I can cause havoc in Lilac Tower.

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Rush   Saturday Rush - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:24 pm

Yoake appeared beside Deli and looked over her shoulder at the menu. "I recomend something from the very back. Bunny-tan is great at cooking those things, but not many people order from the back," Yoake whispered to Deli before bounding away to take a customer's order to Yuki.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Rush   Saturday Rush - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:11 pm

"Order from the very back?" Deliah was confused. "Um..." she mumbled, looking back to Seion. "I'd like to order from the back," she decided, not sure what Yoake had meant.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Rush   Saturday Rush - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:40 pm

Seion smirked and bent down to pull out another menu. He walked around the counter and over to Deliah. "Not many people know about the back, and here you go," he said while handing her the menu. Yoake walked out of the kitchen with food in her hands. She smirked at the menu in Seion's hands. She quickly got back to work before Seion started yelling at her.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Rush   Saturday Rush - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:57 pm

Deliah took the menu. "Expected that. Aoi just puts me into weird things..." she mumbled. Then she took a deep breath and shook her head at the thought. "I'll have whatever is your best."
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Rush   Saturday Rush - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 7:08 pm

Yoake bounded over to them with her notepad out. She had a childish glint in her pristine blue eyes. "Did I hear what I thought I heard?" she asked.
"What do you think you heard?" Seion grumbled out before walking away from the two girls.
"Do you seriously want the best thing from that menu?" Yoake asked while sitting down across from Deliah forgetting all about her job. She could feel Seion's burning glare on her, but she chose to ignore it... at least until he started yelling at her.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Rush   Saturday Rush - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 7:41 pm

"Uh...No...Why? is it horrible? Is it bad?" Deliah suddenly asked, a clueless expression on her face. She was now worried. "You've finally droven me insane!" she shouted, grabbing Aoi's shoulders and trying to shake her into sense.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Rush   Saturday Rush - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:13 pm

Yoake just laughed and let Deliah shake her for a bit. She said, "It isn't horrible. It is wickedly awesome. Only a few have ever had it. Bunny-tan loves making it." Yuki stuck his head out of the kitchen and glared at Yoake's back, but she ignored it and continued to stare at Deliah with wide hopeful blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Rush   Saturday Rush - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:54 pm

"Aoi, now I feel like I never wanted to meet you!" Deliah whimpered. She sighed and sat down, banging her head on the counter. Her eyes were shut.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Rush   Saturday Rush - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:30 pm

Yoake laughed and got out of her seat since she could feel Seion's wrath. She wrote down something on her pad and bounded over to Yuki. She handed him the paper and bounded away again. Seion just sighed.
Back to top Go down
Arkina

Arkina

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Rush   Saturday Rush - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:25 pm

"How can you resist her?" Deliah asked Seion with a slight frown. She sighed, missing the Spirit World, feeling like she would never fit in there and had to be locked up forever. Wait. This might be a test. Deliah quickly looked around, looking for anybody that might be a trick. She sighed and shook her head. "I'm going crazy..." she whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Lady Spirit
Queen Spirit
Lady Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Rush   Saturday Rush - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 6:35 pm

"Resist her? Hmm... Let me think. I ignore her until she starts doing the wrong thing. Then I glare at her until she gets back to work," Seion replied after standing there with his finger on his chin for a few minutes. He smirked and walked over to the counter again. Yoake bounded over to Deliah again with a plate in her hand. She set it down in front of her before bounding away to deal with another costumer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Rush   Saturday Rush - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saturday Rush
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2